Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kristen Needs. . .

This has been around for a while, but it's new to me. I saw it on Anna's blog and decided to try it. Go to google, type in "[your name] needs", and discover your 10 most important (or funniest, or revealing) needs.

Mine are. . .

Kristen needs:
1. to tone down her hair color about 50 shades.

2. aspirin, stat!

3. deep cleaning.

4. to give Rob a chance. (Don't tell Dave.)

5. to dump her other boyfriend. (Oops. Don't tell Rob.)

6. advice.

7. to wash her socks.

8. a reason to believe.

9. someone with her at all times to make sure she keeps breathing.

And my favorite. . .

10. MORE COWBELL. Yeah!


3 comments:

jayne said...

I love Cowbell!!!!!! I love your new picture too. So pretty. How are you. I've always thought your hair is BEAUTIFUL.

Karli said...

Kristen... you are so totally "IN" still! (I honestly was afraid that the same fizzle action would happen on my "pay-it-forward"). So, since you made me feel special, I hereby count you IN again :). Start looking forward to something sometime during this year (hopefully something fantastic!) :)

BTW... you're a FUNNY blogger! I think you've made me chuckle with each post! Thanks for brightening my day... it needed a little sunshine.

Supercool Hotmama said...

LOL!

Hey I was watching knitandcrochettoday (.com) on pbs and they featured this technique. (knit two socks together on a circular needle, so you always finish a pair together) I thought of you. http://www.melissaknits.com/