Thursday, February 12, 2009

Double Dealing

I got caught.

I didn't know I was doing anything wrong.

It seemed perfectly natural to me.

So, last night, when my husband caught me knitting this,
Mother of Pearl Scarf by Grumperina


while watching this,

I admit I felt a little embarrassed. And a little ridiculous, since I can't knit without watching what I'm doing, which makes watching a tutorial about how to knit something while I'm knitting something else pointless and, well, *slightly difficult. I think my dearest husband called my late night excess a Knitting Party For One. Ouch!

Today, however, I found a more suitable name for it - double dealing.

Because, apparently, I wasn't the only knitter caught doing it last night.


We are so knotty.


In our household we say, "Is it pathetic? Or is it prophetic?"

I think this falls in the pathetic category.


*Colleen, can that be compared to "almost amazed"?

1 comment:

Jordyn Perkins said...

You are hilariously clever. :) Love that you love to knit, and love the story about your country music nerve. hehe.