Friday, August 15, 2008

Spring Waters

Sometime last week I was watching this video on youtube and thought I would try to post it to my blog. And while youtube said everything was fine and it would post, nothing happened. I figured there was some technicality I was missing and dismissed the attempt. Now, several days later, it shows up. Go figure.

Anyway, I love this pas de deux. And I've never seen any dancers perform it better than these two. Their energy and joy come right through the video. Their dancing is at the same time bold and technically precise. I never tire of watching it. Hope you enjoy it too.

3 comments:

jayne said...

What is up with the gophers? :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is pretty fabulous! my 2 year old was glued, and instantly started doing leg lifts. fantastic!

SuperCoolMom said...

Wow! Brings back all my childhood fantasies of becoming a Ballerina! (I'm sure you can just picture me doing that.)