2. I have a new primary class. I mean I have my old primary class back. My old sunbeams are my new CTR 5's. How cool is that? One boy said to me, "You were my favorite sunbeam teacher". Thanks kiddo, I was your only sunbeam teacher.
3. My hands are covered in elephant skin.
4. The Cat hates when humans whistle. One day I will record on video how supremely annoyed he gets when we whistle. Violently annoyed. It's supremely hilarious to the humans.
5. Time for some knit pics. I forgot to photograph half of my finished Christmas projects before hastily sending them off. Here are the ones I didn't forget.
A hat and scarf set (ravelry link) for Jake.
A hat (ravelry link) for Elise.
6. This picture makes me think turnip. It doesn't look anything like a turnip. But I still think turnip when I see it.