Monday, January 4, 2010

Booger Bruise and Other Random Thoughts

1. I looked down at my leg and there it was - a booger bruise. A bump, blue and black and red, with a tinge of purple. Later, it will turn green, then yellow. Booger colors. It's new, and I have no idea how I got it.

2. I have a new primary class. I mean I have my old primary class back. My old sunbeams are my new CTR 5's. How cool is that? One boy said to me, "You were my favorite sunbeam teacher". Thanks kiddo, I was your only sunbeam teacher.

3. My hands are covered in elephant skin.

4. The Cat hates when humans whistle. One day I will record on video how supremely annoyed he gets when we whistle. Violently annoyed. It's supremely hilarious to the humans.

5. Time for some knit pics. I forgot to photograph half of my finished Christmas projects before hastily sending them off. Here are the ones I didn't forget.

A hat and scarf set (ravelry link) for Jake.

A hat (ravelry link) for Elise.

6. This picture makes me think turnip. It doesn't look anything like a turnip. But I still think turnip when I see it.
7. An accidental upload. Random. But too cute to delete.
And there you have it.

3 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

hmmm...i was thinking more beet :) so fun to see all of your crafting skillz! we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

Wow, is that your first blog review? Sounds like you should get a raise or a bonus or something.