Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lost and. . .Still Lost.

A text conversation (textversation? convertextion?) with Daren.

Note: We use whole words and complete sentences when we text. Call us old-fashioned.


Daren: Did I leave my USB drive at the office the other night?

Me: Yes. I put it in the drawer.

D: Thanks. I'm losing my mind.

M: I put that in the drawer, too.

D: Still can't find THAT. I think it ran away.

M: Oh. I wonder whose mind is in the drawer then.

D: Mom's! :-D


Later that morning, mom told me for the 57423 time that she didn't know where her mind was.

I told her to look in the drawer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trying backing her mind up on that usb drive. It seems to be easier to find.

Jordyn Perkins said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahha! I miss you guys. THat is hilarious. We are getting together when I get back in town. You are just priceless.

Anna said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious. Reminds me of times when my parents think they lost their glasses only for one of us to point out that they are just sitting on their head.