Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Starting Point...

I have an old HP Notebook that weighs 28 pounds and is about 6 inches thick that had served as nothing more, really, than a glorified DVD player. And now, even at that, it is way outdated. So, for the past year or so, it was down-graded to a table for my knitting books and projects to sit on. I pulled it out a couple of weeks ago, re-formatted the hard drive, re-installed Windows and am looking forward to using it - now that we have high-speed internet and a wireless modem - as my anywhere-in-the-house-as-I-need-it pc (because Ceres is always on the Mac). Now, it is my glorified online journal-keeper.

And what better way to document my life than by starting an online blog? Hope you likey.

(made on an HP notebook.)

1 comment:

Jordyn Perkins said...

And... I didn't know you knitted! You're amazing!